Let’s keep this space respectful, loving, and understanding as we form a dialogue with each other! Differences are great, polarization is not! Please view the Community Guidelines below.
The goals of this community are to encourage a dialogue across people who hold different opinions, to learn from each other and celebrate our different backgrounds, and to engage in topics and points of view that have not been observed before.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important that people feel they can speak their mind without the fear of bullying, harassment, or disrespect. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other users
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
- Avoid crude language, swearing, and slurs
- Do not verbally attack or harass other users
- Do not engage in spreading false information, prejudice, or inflammatory remarks at the expense of other users
Should the website Admin see comments, form submissions, and the like and deem them to go against our Community Guidelines, your posts will be taken down. Should infractions continue, you will be notified by the Admin and potentially banned from our website.
By posting comments on our site, you the User are considered to be in agreement with our Community Guidelines.